10 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Dry Clean
Maybe you think you know what dry cleaning’s all about, but we think we have a few tricks up these freshly pressed sleeves. Sure, you know which garments in your wardrobe are meant for the dry cleaner, but what about the rest of your house? Sit back and prepare to have your socks knocked off.
- Comforters: They’re much too big and unruly for your machine at home. We’d hate to have you lose sleep over cleaning such a cumbersome item.
- Decorative Pillows: Or, you could toss them in the wash if you’re going for the lumpy, misshapen sort of look.
- Rugs: They shield your hardwood floors from wear and tear, but whose protecting them?
- Upholstery: Oftentimes, covers can be taken off of furniture to get rid of those wine stains.
- Tablecloths: Company’s coming over tomorrow and you’ve got a tablecloth with last time’s stains still on it. Did we mention we do same-day service?
- Linens: Sheets and towels can lose their softness over time, but we can help extend their lives.
- Down Outerwear: Give those feathers a much-needed sprucing up before the cold weather hits.
- Purses: Bags can take a beating as they’re bumped against walls or set down on the sidewalk.
- Boots: Suedes and leathers are great materials to leave to the pros.
- Furs: They’re precious and they’re fragile, so why not give them the special treatment they deserve.
Follow along with more Top 10 lists as we celebrate Tide Cleaners 10th Anniversary.